New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meet & Greet - Chai's Lounge - Next Friday in Charleston SC

I'll be at Chai's Lounge downtown Charleston, SC on King Street for a Meet & Greet this upcoming Friday January 27, at 7:00pm at the Bar for about an hour. Nothing formal, just find me at the bar and say hello, we can chat about fashion, or anything else you have on your mind. I'm really looking forward to this opportunity to get to meet and thank a few of my readers in the Charleston area where I don't normally spend much time doing anything other than surfing, eating, and walking the street for photos.

Although I won't have my camera on hand Friday night, I'll have an idea of where I'll be out walking the streets Saturday, so I might line up a few photos.

I'll see everyone Friday! and don't forget to comment, tweet, or e-mail me if your planning to come.

UPDATE!

So I got a message from my friend over at Rogue Wave Surf Shop in Charleston that he's having some live music. So after I have dinner, I'll be heading over to Rogue Wave on 69 Spring Street for some live entertainment. If you can't make the Meet and Greet at Chai's, swing by RW+SS after about 9pm. Hope you see you at one if not both on Friday!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment