New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Monday, March 12, 2012

Charleston Fashion Week - Street Style Hot Spots

Its about 9 days till Charleston Fashion Week officially starts. Although I won't be hitting the streets till that Thursday, I thought I would give you some tips on some of the places I'll be hovering during the weeks events catching the street style action coming to and from the shows. Of corse you can always look for me inside or directly outside the main event tents most of the weekend as well. (click picture to enlarge)















Now these won't be the only area's of downtown Charleston I'll be venturing to, If you recall from February when I posted one of this spots I've been dreaming up a photo. I've also got a few other locations around town I'll be setting up camp waiting of that magic moment to happen. Or at least enjoy the nice weather and scenery.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment