New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, March 2, 2012

Charleston Fashion Week.

Welcome to March everyone! Time to celebrate your inner Irish and welcome in spring. March is also when the South's premier annual fashion gathering called Charleston Fashion Week takes place.

I'll be cruising the streets of the Holy City most of the week, then getting in on the action both in and out of the tent during the main shows on Friday and Saturday. I'll be posting a map with the areas I'll mostly likely be hovering highlighted if you want to come show me what you got. I'll also be setting up camp in the photo pit during many of the runway shows.

I'll be post a few more posts as the days get closer to CFW. Till then, for more info on Charleston Fashion Week check out http://www.charlestonmag.com/fashionweek/main. If you haven't already got your tickets, head over there and orders yours now. Charleston Fashion Week takes place March 20-24 in Marion Square, downtown Charleston, SC.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment