New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, December 13, 2013

To Code: Saying I'm Sorry


I wish I had a good tip this time around, but this is actually about calling myself out for being a poor member of the blogging community with my Scott WHOman? Tees I launched in my Shop earlier this year.

Sure, Scotty won't be caught chatting it up after fashion shows with us "bloggers," but it was best put by fellow Street Style Photog, Jason Jean, "we're all out here doing the same thing." So Scott WHOman? might be a great inside joke, but by having this shirt out, I'm no better than the guy who has put himself into the elite class of  'people running around with a camera asking styling strangers for photos.'

Although I will still rock my Scott WHOman? tees, I'd like to formally apologize to you, Scott. Sorry for trying to make a joke of your name for my professional benefit. Friends?

To make up for my asshole-like behavior, all remaining Scott WHOman? Tees are on sale for $10.00 in the Angel's POV Shop, just in time for Christmas.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment