New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It's Been Awhile

Where on earth have I been? Well, I've been working on other projects, so my adventures on the street have been minimal, i.e. non-existent. Well have no fear, I may not ever return to posted 3-5 days a week, but I'm slowly finding the time to post and have new content for you.

The fact is, I have always been a professional DJ by trade, and my tour schedule is so beyond bonkers, it's been difficult to fit that into my brain space, and disconnect from my music and reconnect with my camera and the street.

Well, I'll be posted some images from the archives over the next few weeks, but I'll be back for the first time in a few seasons to NYFW next month doing my street thing. My flight is booked as is my hotel, so there is not turning back now. Enjoy and happy 2016.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment