New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grady-Ervin & Co. 313 King Street., Charleston


So I didn't have much need to shop while in Charleston, the Air Force gave me most of the clothing I wore, hehe.. just kidding. Anyways, one of my favorite shops to stop by while downtown was always Grady-Ervin & Co. Unlike most gentlemen stores of this kind, they don't judge no matter who walks in. I was once told by one of their employees, one of their most frequent customers walks in most of the time in Gym clothing. I got a lot of my accessories from here, ties, socks, pocket squares, suspenders, I have a few hand made bow-ties bought from here. When your in Charleston, you got to stop by, they actually taught me how to tie my first bow-tie which I also got from them.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment