New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Triple C, My Southern Preview


So the Triple C is what I'm going to call it when I get to visit Charlotte, Columbia, and Charleston. They each offer something different while still being distinctively southern cities. I'm busy playing catch up with work and editing photos, I'll have posts starting again next Monday, I need a break so I'm not to much in a rush. Check in Monday for my thoughts on Charlotte, then Tuesday I'll be featuring my Vintage blogging friend based out of Charlotte. Also next week I plan to have my first addition of "Doing it Debonairly," a monthly how-to be more of a cleaner, cooler gentleman. 

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun on you trip to the C cities.. hahaha
    love your scarf
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angel,
    seconding your thoughts over at unabashedlyprep.

    BTW: great blog, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lee, I had a good trip down to the South. @spoozyliciouzz, thanks for stopping by, glad to see some other folks putting color in their life.

    ReplyDelete