New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, February 24, 2012

DC Fashion Week - For One Night Only

So I got a last minute invite to attend shoot some street style at a preview runway, networking event for DC Fashion Week last night. I drove there and back and I feel like crap, but it was a lot of fun. I'll be post images starting next week from my short day trip. Got a lot of "After Dark" action that I'm excited to share.

That being said, fashion show season has begun from me it seems. I'll actually have to miss Radford University's fashion show this year since I'll be covering street style and some runway action at Charleston Fashion Week at the end of March in South Carolina. Virginia Tech is having their fashion show next month, and I might be attending one night of Richmond Fashion week in April. So I guess its on!

Have a great weekend! Be ready for some killer posts next week.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment