New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Downtown... "Short Business" Charleston




































































Unless you've never read a history book or seen a period movie, you will have noticed how much mens fashion reflects those more refined decades of our past in recent years (Like the look above which I love). When dressing well was a masculine trait, and not something only "girly" men did. I've been watching some of the treds designers have been trying to push lately, Imagine the 90's have a baby with the 40's, and Jnco jeans collaborate with Brooks Brothers. I think its best we avoid ever revisiting any forms of mens fashion from about 1979 - 2004, EVER!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Points for bravery. It's hard for me to be a fan of the socks with shorts look, but the top half is so good, I'll like it!

    ReplyDelete