New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

September happenings for Angel's Point of View

The past few weeks have been busy on my end. A week long cold took me out of the game for a bit. Some traveling, and lots of planning for the next couple months have also kept me indoors, I've been a bit behind on posting so do forgive me.

Aside of that September should be a fun month.

If your in New York City, I'll be roaming the streets during fashion week.

The Southern Street Style Tour moves on, look for my visit to Charlotte airing the 10th on the Angel's Point of View YouTube channel.

I'll be headed to our nations capital next month as well filming for the Street Style Tour. My new filming schedule will keep me on track airing a new video each month till December!

Next month you'll also see my addition to the Street Style Tour called "Street Style Detours." These short video clips will be of street style finds in cities and towns not on the tour while on the road.

Happy Hump-day everyone!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment