New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, October 19, 2012

Southern Street Style Tour Update - Charleston and Savannah

The past few weeks have been crazy, I've been on the road and working on personal projects all at the same time. I'm at the halfway point of filming the Southern Street Style Tour, Charleston and Savannah are next on the bill. I'll be in Charleston all next week and Savannah for one day of filming on Wednesday. Follow my tweets, @angelspov with #StreetStyleTour hash tag to see what I'm up too. You can also get location updates if you want to try to hunt me down. Looking forward to getting down South! Series Premieres November 5th at 12:00pm! Check out the Street Style TV page to see each episode and current promos running to get everyone excited for the Tour.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment