New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Thursday, January 31, 2013

On the road... Where I'll be next month

I took a very long break from traveling over the holidays. I didn't leave the Roanoke area for two months, that's the longest I've stayed put for over a year. The break is over and I'm back on the road, its fashion season y'all! Next week kicks off my winter travels with a bang. I'm spending only a few hours in some locales and a couple days in others. The best way to keep track of my adventures is through my Facebook or twitter feed. That being said, here's my tentative schedule between February 7th - 12th. 

* In Richmond next Thursday afternoon.
* Friday I'll be in Washington DC all Friday. 
* In Baltimore Friday evening and Saturday.
* Sunday through Tuesday I'll be in NYC.

 Hope to run into so of you on the road! Wanna say hi? drop me an e-mail or tweet and I'll be happy to try to meet up.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment