New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Haha.. So I'm taking the day off to do whatever I want!! And for my Birthday, I want 26 people to like my fan page on Facebook, 26 people to follow on blog lovin, and 26 people to follow on Google, and 26 comments on the blog!! (did anyone figure out the whole 26 thing? haha)You really don't have to do any of that.

Or I'll just take some Cake and Ice Cream. I love getting old, it's fun!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! Hoorayyy :D Hope you have a wonderful bday. As a birthday treat (for your readers), why don't you post some pictures of YOUR big day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... If I had something cool planned, but sitting around the house doing nothing is in store for today so pictures would be sub-sub par.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Lots of bikes all over your blog! ;D hope you had a gorgeous day!

    http://seriouslyrainbowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday man! I'm sure I'll be seeing you sometime in the spring.

    ReplyDelete