New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, March 11, 2011

Honduras Part 2

So I'm still recovering from my trip to Honduras. I woke up painfully early each day while away. Aside from that, I have to say that I love visiting my family and my home land. As far as any street style, I really didn't have time to take photos -- not to mention it isn't the safest place to go walking around. But all in all the styles are very Latin American. You can see the Spanish (Spain) influence in the over all attire.

I really enjoyed myself, as always. Honduras and Latin America in general is a wild adventure that everyone needs to experience at least once. Far away from the heavily toured Caribbean Islands and Mexico, the food, the people, it's all amazing. Pretty much of all my photos are personal, but I'll share one photo from my Grandmothers birthday party. If you can wrap your head around it, this is probably only 1/2 of my family on my mothers side of the house, and there were at least 10 people who were at the party who were not in this photo. There are a lot of us.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment