New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To Code: Classic Sneakers

April's To Code: A Guide to Being A Better Gentleman

Warm weather is on the horizon, and socks are again optional. Although I'm the first person to put on a pair of thong Sandals, a good pair of classic sneakers is a must in every man's (and woman's) closet. A pair of classic Vans in navy blue or white or all white  Lo-Top Chuck Taylor's are probably the Industry standards.

I would like to introduce SeaVees Pantone. I ordered my pair of gray Pantone's over Christmas, and after breaking them in I honestly can't stop wearing them.
























The Pantone's aren't the lightest shoe, but the quality in the build and over all comfort is hard to beat. They are more comfortable then any athletic shoe I've ever worn.
























SeaVees, a small company in California, is making a stand out product that you need to experience. Since buying my pair, SeaVees have launched a new line of the Pantone made of all canvas material which drops the price to under $100. You might think, YIKES!! More than $100 for a pair of sneakers? I see people blow out $150 or more on the much less fashionable Nike Air Jordan's, where SeaVees want to stick out with great detailing standing behind their product. I e-mailed them a few times with questions and they responded quickly with helpful, detailed answers. As you see in my photos, not only do they come with individual cloth shoe bags, but they have a very cool patch sewn into the sole with their name imprinted on it.
























If you're interested in trying on a pair of Pantones, which I highly recommend, you can go to The Need Suppy Co. in Carytown if you live in Richmond or you can go online at needsupply.com. If you don't find what you want there send me an e-mail and I'll put you in contact with Derek at SeaVees and he'll help you get the right shoe.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment