New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, June 17, 2011

Street Style - After Dark... S Main St., Blacksburg

southern street style for men, mens fashion in virginia












































You're probably thinking, "What's so great about this picture?" Well, I took it at 11:30 pm on a dark street (and that Lady Gaga t-shirt was pretty cool). Last night I set up a stand with a mini soft box testing out "After Dark." I got my set up and settings ironed out so I should be able to take this to some busier streets soon. I would say the biggest challenge is that I set up my light and had to wait for people to walk by instead of walking to find people. I would say the next issue would be getting my wife to agree to me staying out late to take pictures of people in the middle of the night. Haha.

Out of all my posts, feed back on my new "After Dark" project would be great. Leave your comments below.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment