New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Monday, March 12, 2012

Virginia Tech Fashion Show - Saint Patrick's Day Parade

I'm lining up for a great weekend here in Virginia.

This Friday evening, at Squires Student Center at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. I've been invited to attend this years Fashion Merchandising and Design Society spring fashion show. Doors open at 7:30 and the show starts at 8:00pm. I had a great time last year and look forward to attending again this week.

On Saturday, I'll be joining the folks at The Roanoke Times at this years Saint Patrick's Day Parade in downtown Roanoke. The parade starts at 11:00am and will travel down Jefferson St. to Campbell Ave. ending in the Market.

If you've been following the blog and have yet had a chance to meet me in person, these are two great opportunities to get to meet me in person, say hello, or even pose for a photo. I'm always grateful of my readers, and I like to thank you in person when ever I can. So do be shy and come up and say hello. 

I'll see you this Friday or Saturday!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment