New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rad People Portraits (a.k.a. RPP)

A few weeks ago I came up with the idea to basically start taking portraits of anyone I think is cool (for whever reason it may be), so I came up with RPP, or Rad People Portraits as a name for it. You'll see some unfamiliar faces but also some more recognizable ones, this won't be consistent so it will just happen when it happens. I'm trying to figure out the exact style I want these photos to have as an end result, but I do know I'll have two basic outdoor set ups using natural light, and one indoor setup using What I've dub the HD method. For now most images will end up being black & white, I'll play with color later down the road. No matter how I take the shots, the end results should always be fun.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment