New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Monday, July 2, 2012

Announcing - A Southern Street Style Tour

Part of the obsession as a street style photographer/Blogger is creating amazing images with willing strangers in different cities throughout the South. What you don't see on the blog is the other part of the adventure, the stories of each city from people living it, the pride each one has, and their desires to share it to a visiting stranger. It's the friendships that have been created from short interactions of complete spontaneity that has me in love with these greats cities below the Mason Dixon Line. With that I announce the Southern Street Style Tour 2012...



It's only fitting that I start on my home turf (NRV/Roanoke area). Look for my first episode from the tour late July. You can follow my video's or on my YouTube Channel for videos from each city visit.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment