New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Monday, July 9, 2012

Street Style... Dapper Tim, King St., Charleston

Mens fashion in Charleston, charleston street style, southern street style and fashion, blazer bowtie slacks and two tone brown wingtips













































Tim is the owner of 319 Men on King Street downtown Charleston, SC.  He and his sharply dressed staff  enjoy the foot traffic on King Street at the doorway of 319. I actually bought some black silk braces (suspenders) from his shop when I still lived in Charleston.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. He is not a very nice person at all!!! Mr Shaw was very nasty to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey anonymous, make sure to long in when commenting. No need to hide. Sorry Tim wasn't very nice to you, he's always been nice too me so I can't say why he might have been brash.

    ReplyDelete