New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

To Code: Why it was started

To Code: A Guide to Being A Better Gentleman 


I've had a few e-mails from readers asking why I started To Code. Well, after about a few months of starting the blog I wanted to add fashion advice to my content. Getting original photos for this wasn't happening, so I use this little stick man to have some kind of image along with the post.  The sketches stuck!

to code: fashion advice for men

The next question is, why is my advice geared towards men? The answer is simple, a large portion of my readers are female, not to mention many of my photos are of womens street style. Writing To Code: I feel is a way to give the guys their own little place on Angel's Point of View. Also, I've had a few female readers actually tell me they love reading them because they can suggest my advice to their boyfriends or husbands.

The last question is why is it called To Code? Well, you get your house inspected to make sure it's up "To Code" right? I think you should live your life to some sort of Code of standards as well, thus To Code was born.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment