New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Monday, August 20, 2012

Goodwill Industries Second Runway 2012

This has been the second year I've been invited to attend the annual fundraising fashion show event put on by Goodwill Industries of the Valleys in Roanoke. Its a great event supporting a great organization and this year I got a front row seat. Its sometimes hard to pick out standout looks at smaller fashion shows, so its all up to the models to do the work. Here are my two favotire images from the runway portion of the event.























I felt the event was a great success! My only complaint this year was the street style and guest style was lackluster, more suiting for the bank or a courtroom than a standout annual fashion event. I really enjoyed myself, however I hope as Second Runway becomes a more established event, more of the local fashion community will come out to support the show (I'm talking to all you self proclaimed fashionistas in the Roanoke area.). Oh well, great work to my friends at Goodwill Industries! Too the not that stylish attendants, there's anyways next year.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment