New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Helping Sandy Victims

I spent much of my free time last week making phone calls trying to find anyone in the fashion world helping Superstorm Sandy victims. Aside of more localized efforts in areas that were hit the hardest by the storm, I came up empty handed. I called up the American Red Cross and they sent me banner to use on the site.

If you can't find anything local to help, please click on the link and donate to help.

If you want to help on a local level, call up your local Red Cross or other deserter relief organizations, give blood, donation clothing, food or volunteer your time.

To help support your local economy and those back and running since the storm, visit local shops and shops and boutiques and spend some money! Foot traffic is probably a bit low so any business will be greatly apreciated till everyone gets back on their feet.

If you want to know how to get the codes for the banners, shot me an e-mail. I'm happy to share.

Superstorm Sandy Web Banner

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment