New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Looking forward to 2013

In case the world ends tomorrow, I want everyone to know at least what I had planned for next year.

Have you caught up on all of the first season of the Street Style Tour? I'm still tired from the tour but looking forward to season 2 next year.

I have a whole slew of new To Code: features starting again in January, to fill your life and fashion tip needs.

I'll be doing some spotlights on local people and shops in the Roanoke area, I give a lot of love to other towns but not on the home front, its time to show what is actually happen here.

Have a happy "end of world day" and a Merry Christmas! Check back next week for a few new posts and the annual "Best of" post on New Years Eve.





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment