New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

Don't forget to send a picture of your holiday outfits! If I get enough sent to me I'll share them here on Angel's Point of View!

Send it to me on twitter, facebook, instragram,or e-mail me with the subject - Christmas outfit 2012. Make sure to tag @angelspov so I can find it on twitter or instagram. Bloggers, you can also link your outfit in the comment section and I'll pull from there.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please take a moment to think about all our military service members who are spending today away from home serving our country, and those troops of other countries doing the same.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment