New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

On the Street... "Winter Red and Fur," Charleston

Angel David Verde, A. David Verde, Angel's Point of View, womens street style, southern fashion, southern street style, fur, red bandana, red lips, red lipstick, flats


This has to be my all time favorite image from Charleston this year. There is so much happening here that I've found beautiful in womens style over the years.

-In my mid to late teens, I had a huge crush on a girl who her and her friends always wore bandanas around their head similar to this.
-In my early twenties I fell hard for any lady with bright red lips and long flowing hair.
- Currently, I love the dressy yet casual look of tapered pants with a no-break-hem and flats. I think any women, short or long legs can pull this off so well.

Very glad I ran into her last week while in town. 

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful girl. She should think about modeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked the right girl! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This young lady could model a burlap sack and make it look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete