New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

This one time...

So you've probably seen other photos I've taken of Ali, like this one, and this one. She has since graduated from Virginia Tech and moved away, but called me this weekend and said, "hey I'm in town, wanna take a picture? I'll bring a friend."

What do you think I would say to that, no?

Here is a pop quiz for my local Southwest Virginia readers, where were these photos taken? Comment below. First person to guess right wins a Angel's Point of View camera charm.








Ali (wearing polka dot) and her friend Caroline (wearing the black pants)

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete