New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ledbury Shirts - Charleston Pop-Up shop Party, Charleston Fashion Week

My friends over at Ledbury gave me a call telling me they were going to be holding a Pop-Up Shop during Charleston Fashion Week last week. The best part was I was in town and was able to venture out. I made it to their launch party Thursday night, hung out with the Paul's and checked out the latest Charleston inspired short run of shirts. I was a bit tired from taking photos all day during fashion week, but managed to snap a few pics of the great space they scored for the weekend. You can see their Virgina based HQ in last seasons Street Style Tour, Richmond episode.

Ledbury shirts pop up shop charleston

Ledbury shirts pop up shop charleston

Ledbury shirts pop up shop charleston

Ledbury shirts pop up shop charleston


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment