New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

To Code: Brush Your Face

 To Code: A Guide to Being A Better Gentleman






























Its March, soon many of you beard growing hipsters mans man, will be shaving off your winter scruff welcoming in springs warmer weather.

I don't do the beard thing, but I do use a shave brush to lather up my Almond, Col. Conk Shaving Soap. You shaving connoisseur can have your fancy, over priced shave products, Col. Conk's cost me a whooping $6 and last about a year. Paired with Mach 3 Turbo, I enjoy a vintage-mod shaving experience every other day.

Aside of the nostalgic feeling, those brush bristles push your whiskers around to help prop up them up for a closer, cleaner shave with far less ingrown hairs. Man grooming at its best I'd say. As far as brush go, they start as low as $6 well into the hundreds, I suggest one made of badger hair at the least. I've used a few pricey brushes but my go to is a $20 badger hair brush made by Tweezerman.

Happy Shaving.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment