New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, May 31, 2013

"Connecting the Unconnected"

I don't often post un-original content, however I'm a strong believer of support those who support our small, yet motivated Southern fashion community.

Mike Watson is one of my fashion friends based out of Charlotte. He's a artist, as well as a instructor for the fashion program at The Air Institute. When I filmed the Charlotte episode during season 1 of the Street Style Tour, we unfortunatly lost all the footage from our first set of taping including Mike's interview. I plan to make up the lost interview soon, but found this great video where Mike talks about the connection of fashion, art, and its infusion into modern society.

Enjoy & Happy Friday Y'all.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment