New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

To Code: The Rule of Hats - Day & Night

To Code: A Guide to Being A Better Gentleman

I'm a lover of hats, I have a small collection even though I almost always grab my VMI baseball cap. Every now and again, I'll pull out my full brim straw fedora just for fun.

I'm a practical person by natural, something that comes into play in my style often. When it comes to hats, I've always felt their purpose it to keep your head dry, warm and to block the sun from your face and neck. The great thing about hats is they are in fact very fashionable and you have many options that keep you from looking like a 40 year old frat boy. Like many things, keep trying on different style hats till you find the right fit.

On to the rule of hats.

Simply put during the day, where you hats to your heart's content. Once the sun goes down, unless the hat is apart of a uniform, if there is no snow or rain in sight, hang that lid up till morning brings the daylight again. Point blank, the end, male pattern baldness happens, you're not fooling anyone.

So in review.

Daytime - Hats, OK!

Night Time - Hats, NOT OK.

Happy first week of summer and happy hat wearing.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment