New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

To Code: Can We end Taco Crotch?

To Code: A Guide to Being A Better Gentleman

Get your head out of the gutter, I'm not talking about anything funky happen downstairs. I'm talking about that annoying folding of fabric in the crotch area after your break in those new pants. It's likes you have a hard shell taco hiding in your pants around your you-know-what. I know I'm not the only person with this issue, but it seems to plague me with khakis more than other pant fabrics. I'm not really solving any fashion faux pas here, mostly complaining. If we can have a stain resistant, wrinkle free, tailored fit shirt right off the rack, why can't we get "bunching and stretch proof" pants. I'll tell you right now, don't dare "fall into the GAP" if this is a common issue with you. Every brand by the mighty GAP corporation fail to deliver a pair of Khakis that don't make me look like my manhood has hit senior citizen status long before the rest of my body, showing through my pants for all to laugh.

If anyone has the solution to the dreaded "taco crotch," let me know. Till then, looks like I'll have to continue the hunt for a worthy pair of anything that isn't jeans. 

I honestly think I'd rather have a wedgy or camel-toe before taco crotch. On second though, I'll pass on all of the above.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment