New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where have I been?

I know I know. I've been slacking in the blog post department all summer. Since I'm not Scott Schuman, traveling the globe on come big companies dime (sometimes his own I'm sure), making sub-par black and white videos that are moderately pretentious and eliteous (my sub-par video's are filmed in the good-ole- US of A) I can't post twice a day 5 days a week. Ok, Ok, I don't hate Scott, its just fun to fictitiously hate the biggest name in the online street style game.

I've been forced off the street and on set for photoshoots, personal work, and of course my favorite moon light occupation, DJing. Summer is quite busy for me where the fall, winter and early spring is where I do my traveling and other fun fashion related ventures. Its hard to wear several hats sometimes.

That being said, expect some new To Codes: in the next few week as well as some very late runway picks from Charleston and some street style. I'll also be adding some trend spotting this year, a new idea I've been playing around with. Lets not forget New York Fashion Week is in just two short months which is always a fashion good time.

I'll also be in Charlotte in September for Style Night out, and I'll be working out of South Carolina quite a bit in the fall.

Happy summer y'all.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment