New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, August 16, 2013

On the Road in September

Next month I'll be getting some well needed traveling in. I'll be spending the second half of NYFW in the Big Apple, later in the month I'll be visiting Charlotte, NC and attending Style Night Out on the 26th, which should be a fun event.

Its always fun to meet any of my readers, so feel free to e-mail, tweet, or Facebook me if you want to say hi. I might plan a Meet & Greet while in Charlotte for a couple hours before SNO.



I have some more travels planned later in the year, but I will wait to announce those details once I lock them down. Do expect my fall visit to Charleston SC, as well as some trips to new cities like Savannah, and Atlanta sometime before the year ends.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment