New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Slow will be the new norm...

After 4 years of working hard keeping The Stylepreneur (Angel's Point of View) current, I've got to a point in my career where I would like to work on other projects. With that, I'll be putting less energy here and more in other places. It doesn't mean I won't still be shooting Street Style, I still have several great clients who love hiring me for their content and once I get settled into other endeavors, I'll find ways to keep posting Street Style on a regular basis again.

It has been my pleasure meeting all the amazing people out there and documented the various cities along the East coast and in the South.

Thanks for all your loyalty and love over the years. Here's to a break, but not the end.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment