New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet and Greets

In the past year of my street style endeavors, I've traveled to many cities in the South. What I've quickly learned is, although many have impressively stylish residents, they don't have the foot traffic I need to deem every town worthy of hours of walking. That being said, I've gained a relationship with many of these towns, and don't want them completely taken off my radar.

Starting next year I'll be scheduling Meet and Greets in cities I visit at a coffee shop or someplace similar. You come out - we meet - greet - street style moments might happen.

So how will this work?

- Follow Angel's Point of View here, facebook, or on twitter.
- I'll post when and where I'll have my Meet and Greet in your city.
- Leave and comment or send me an e-mail to RSVP for the Meet and Greet.
- Plan a killer outfit.
- Tell your friends to come.
- Show up and get your fab on!

One of the great things about meet and greets is that I get to meet new people in these cities. Another perk (for you and me both) is I'll probably line up a few streetstyles. I just can't resist taking a stunning image.

Cities that will for sure have Meet and Greets in 2012 will be Charlotte NC, Columbia SC, and Washington DC.

If you have any questions, write me at angelspov@gmail.com.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of my readers next year.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment