New Nav Bar

HOME     PRESS     BIOGRAPHY     CONTACT

Friday, December 2, 2011

Visiting Charlotte, N.C. Tomorrow!

I'll be in Charlotte, North Carolina all tomorrow afternoon hitting the streets for the best street style finds (Saturday December 3, 2011). Although the Queen City doesn't have the most populated sidewalks for a city its size, its city scape was made for street fashion, and many photos from CLT often make it to my favorite list. Follow my tweets tomorrow to keep track of my day down south.

Also: Even though I wasn't aware that Virginia Tech was playing a football game there tomorrow night, which in turn means all of Southwest Virginia will be following me down, I expect the locals to be well represented. Hopefully keeping maroon and orange out of frame as much as possible.

Aside from that, Go Hokies!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment